We define our community and our community defines us.
Coastal Cares, our philanthropic giving and employee community service program, provides community benefits through financial and programmatic contributions to local non-profit partners by giving back to the community in a consistent and meaningful manner.
Coastal Cares is focused on addressing homlessness and economic inequality in our communities. In our hometown of Santa Barbara, CA, we have partnered with PATH and Unity Shoppe working to address our shared goals throughout the Central Coast.
As part of employment at Coastal, all team members participate in Coastal Cares and are compensated for their time the same as if they worked a normal day. We believe that providing consistent volunteer support to local nonprofits with shared common goals is an important way to keep a pulse on what the community needs and how we can better focus our resources to address those needs.
To date, Coastal Cares has contributed over 300 volunteer hours and $100,000 to our communities throughout California.
SANTA BARBARA COUNTY
- Unity Shoppe
- Explore Ecology
- Santa Barbara Police foundation
- Foodbank of Santa Barbara
- Cancer Foundation of Santa Barbara
- Pierre Claeyssens Veterans Foundation
- Santa Barbara Wildlife Care Network
- Santa Barbara Festival Ballet
- Latino Coalition for Community Leadership
- Santa Barbara Bicycle Coalition
- La Casa De la Raza
- Santa Barbara Beautiful
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- Growing Solutions Restoration Education Institute
- New Directions
- Girls, Inc
- Santa Barbara Audubon Society
- Santa Barbara Beekeeper Association
- Immigrant Hope Santa Barbara
- Heal the Ocean
- Community Environmental Council
- Channel Islands Restoration
- Santa Barbara Veterans Foundation
SAN LUIS OBISPO
- Habitat for Humanity
- Friends of 40 Prado
- Special Olympics